The conference, organized by the “Association Renewable Energy Sources of Serbia” - through the partnership between the Ministry of Mining and Energy (Serbia), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the WindEurope organization - consisted of the development of the following topics:
- The impact of the security and economic crisis on the development of RES projects (regional views);
- Market challenges, regulatory obstacles and investment environment as key elements for the realization of wind farms and other RES projects;
- Financing RES projects from the point of view of leading banks and bankers;
- Development, construction and operation of RES projects from the point of view of environmental protection experts;
- Integration of RES into the electricity market.
Bartosz Sobolewski, Regional Management CEE, represented the company at the conference, looking to “hear in which direction the market goes”.