CJR RENEWABLES WINS TWO WIND FARMS (299 MW) IN CHILE FOR AELA GENERACIÓN S.A.

October 6, 2016 / CJR Wind
Aela Generación S.A., subsidiary of Aela Energía SpA, has awarded to CJR the turnkey solution of Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the Balance of Plant works associated with two wind farm projects in Chile

The projects are the Aurora Wind Farm, with an installed capacity of 129 MW, 43 Senvion 3.0 MW WTGs, located in Llanquihue, South of Chile and the Sarco Wind Farm, with an installed capacity of 170 MW, 50  Senvion 3.4 MW, located near Vallenar in the North of Chile.

 

Nuno Carvalho, CJR Regional Manager for Latin America, stated “the beginning of this cooperation with Aela represents another important step in the consolidation of CJR as the leading Balance of Plant Contractor in Latin America with almost 800 MW of installed capacity. CJRs presence in this Latin America becomes stronger year on year. Today we can state, that in addition to the increased number of projects, we also increased our capacity, finding ourselves able and confident to answer to any challenge”,said Nuno Carvalho.

 

Aela Energía is a joint venture between Actis, the pan-emerging markets private equity firm, owner of 60% of the company, and Mainstream Renewable Power, global developer of renewable energy projects and owner of the remaining 40% of the company.

October 6, 2016 / CJR Wind
x
Our website uses cookies to help enhance your user experience. By using the Website, you confirm that you accept its use. We hope you agree. Use of Cookie Policy.
M&A DIGITAL Newsletter